Managing a budget and juggling household bills isn't always easy but Direct Debit can help you take control. You can arrange for the payments to leave your bank once your wages or benefits have been paid in. Once it's set up, you'll never have to worry about missing a payment again. It couldn’t be easier or more convenient.
Thousands of people pay by Direct Debit every day. Here’s why you should too.
Direct Debit is:
- Hassle free - you'll never miss a payment
- Safe and secure - payments from your bank account are fully protected by the Direct debit Guarantee
- Quick and easy to arrange
The easiest way to arrange your Direct Debit is to set up an online account with us. An online account puts everything at your fingertips. You'll have 24/7 access to your rent statements and balance. You can report and book repairs 24 hours a day and get things moving straight away.
Setting up an online account is simple, all you need is your Tenancy Reference number. Don’t have this to hand? Just email us here.
Alternatively, if you know your Tenancy Reference number, register for an online account now.
The Direct Debit Guarantee
- This Guarantee is offered by all Banks and Building Societies that accept instructions to pay Direct Debits.
- If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit Helena Partnerships Ltd will notify you 10 working days in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed. If you request Helena Partnerships Ltd to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of the request.
- If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit by Helena Partnerships Ltd or your Bank or Building Society, you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society. - If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when Helena Partnerships Ltd asks you to.
- You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your Bank or Building Society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify us.