The Include-IT project is here to help you to improve your digital skills and improve your opportunities and confidence.
How it works - Include-IT can offer you:
- Support you to get computer and work skills, using a recognised IT package called Learn My Way.
- Access to computers and support in convenient locations.
- Improve your confidence getting online and work towards a recognised qualification
- Offer 1-2-1 help to improve your job skills – such as effective online job searches and interview skills.
- Support of volunteer digital champions to help mentor them through the learning.
- Help with your Universal Credit online claims and help to maintain your claimant commitment.
Where can I go to get support?
Moss Bank Library, Helena Central (Town Centre), Helena East (Derbyshire Hill), and Parr Library.
Sessions from w/c 8 January 2018:
- Monday, 1.30-4.30pm - Helena Central, Town Centre (until end of February 2018)
- Tuesday, 1.30-4.30pm - Helena East, Parr (until end of February 2018)
- Wednesday, 9.30am-12.30pm - Helena Central, Town Centre (until end of January 2018)
- Wednesday, 1-4pm - Helena Central, Town Centre (until end of January 2018)
- Thursday, 1.30-4.30pm - Moss Bank Library (last one 11 January 2018)
New sessions for 2018:
- Monday, 9.30am-12.30pm - Helena Central, Town Centre (starting 15 January 2018)
- Tuesday, 9.30am-12.30pm - Helena East, Parr (starting 16 January 2018)
- Wednesday, 9.30am-12.30pm - Helena Central, Town Centre (starting 12 February 2018)
- Thursday, 9.30am-12.30pm - Helena Central, Town Centre (starting 25 January 2018)
Please note that the sessions will stop over the Christmas period - from Thursday 21 December and returning week commencing 8 January 2018.
Could the project help me? Who can attend?
If you are aged 40-62 and are currently not working and are willing to commit to attend regular session to gain the skills you need, then yes – the project could help you. Find out what Include-IT could do for you or someone you know by contacting Andy Cave on 01744 418051 email@example.com.
Include-IT Mersey is funded by the Big Lottery Fund and the European Social Fund as part of the 2014-2020 European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme. Find out more about the project at www.includeitmersey.org.uk.