In response to the developing coronavirus situation we have temporarily revised our process on how you end your tenancy.
If you wish to end your tenancy, please download the Tenancy End Form (pdf), complete and return to Torus:
- Email: Complete and return to LMHHOT@torus.co.uk
- Post: Torus, The Observatory, 1 Old Haymarket Liverpool L1 6RA
If you are unable to print off a form, you can request a copy of a form and a pre-paid envelope by calling us on 0800 678 1894.
Please make sure your completed from includes an up-to-date contact number and signature.
Your notice period will start once we acknowledge receipt of your form and we will contact you once it is received to verify all the information.
Please be aware that until the Tenancy End form is completed and returned you will be held responsible for the rent and security of the property.
Important Information – when you leave:
- You will be required to return all fobs to communal areas.
- You do not need to return your keys - lock changes will be carried out as soon as you have left
- Please leave any keys to bin lockers inside the property – clearly labelled.
If you have any problems or questions, please contact us on:
- Call: 0800 678 1894
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org