COVID-19 (2021): Keep updated on services here. Thank you. 

Our homes

Bins, rubbish and bulky waste

We often get asked about bins, bin collections and getting rid of large items. Hopefully this page will point you in the right direction.

St Helens Council/Warrington Borough Council provides a replacement bin service for St Helens residents, this includes Helena residents. If you need a new bin or recycling container visit  St Helens Council’s website. 

Lots of useful information on recycling, bin collections and arranging for bulky waste or large items to be collected is available on the  St Helens Council website too.



Check mark in a speech bubble

Benefits and Money Advice

House with speech bubble containing a question mark

Rent & Payments

Adjustable wrench with an exclamation mark

Repairs & Online Services

House with heart in the middle

Our homes