Most of our homes are let through Under One Roof, St Helens Council’s choice based lettings scheme, but we do let a small percentage of our homes directly to prospective customers.
What you get
- An affordable rent with no hidden extras or big deposits
- A reliable repairs service
- An online customer portal for complete control
How to apply
Homes are let on a first come first served basis. If you see a property you’re interested in, click the button to ‘express your interest’.
If your expression of interest is the first we receive, you’ll then be asked to provide some further information including:
- Proof of your identity
- Your National Insurance number
- Details of you household income and savings
We’ll then check your details and, if everything’s in order, arrange to show you the property.
If you accept the property, we’ll get it ready and arrange a time for you to sign a tenancy agreement. After this you’ll get your keys and can move in!