Existing account holders
If you’re an existing account holder and you’re having trouble logging into your online services account, there are a couple of things you can try.
- Please make sure you’re using the correct email address
- If this still isn’t working you can reset your email address but you will need your tenancy reference number
- If you don’t have your tenancy reference number you’ll need to request a new one here
New to online services?
If you’re the named tenant on the tenancy you can manage your home much more easily by making payments, checking your rent balance and reporting repairs online.
Before you can use our online services, you’ll need to set up your account using:
- An email address – choose one you use regularly
- A password – try to make this one you’ll remember easily
You’ll also be asked for a tenancy reference number, you can request this here.
About tenancy reference requests
We can only issue tenancy reference requests if you’re the lead, named tenant on the tenancy.
We aim to respond to tenancy reference requests within 4 hours but at busy times this may take a little longer. Please try to be patient with us.
Once you’ve received your tenancy reference number, setting up your account only takes a few minutes and makes managing your home much more convenient.