Helena continually works alongside residents, volunteer groups, as well as a number of local, regional and national partners to make safer, cleaner, healthier, working communities.
Together we develop local approaches to improve and protect you, your home and the place you live. These include:
- Targeted employment and training opportunities
- High visibility nights including Operation Good Guy, SpringWatch and Safespace
- Health checks in the community and access to many more local health support services
- Local volunteer led activities including Play Streets and Street Champion events
- Gardening and sustainable living activities
- Co-located Merseyside Police officers
- Dedicated neighbourhood fire-fighters
- Loan Shark awareness
Find out more about our partnership working by contacting Helena.