• To ask only for what we need, and not to collect too much or irrelevant information;
• To protect it and make sure nobody has access to it who shouldn’t;
• To make sure we don’t keep it longer than necessary; and
• Not to make your personal information available for commercial use without your permission.
In return, we ask you to:
• Give us accurate information; and
• Tell us as soon as possible if there are any changes, such as a new address.
This helps us to keep your information reliable and up to date.
You can get more details on:
• How to find out what information we hold about you and how to ask us to correct any mistakes;
• How we check the information we hold is accurate and up to date; and
• How to make a complaint.
For more information, please contact:
Group Head of Brand and Communications
Tel: 01744 818023
Helena Partnerships have a duty to protect your electronic data, the table below summarises how we do it.
|Flood/Fire within the Data Centre||
Our Data Centres do not have any water facilities either above or below them, thereby eliminating the risk of flooding. Should any water enter the Data Center from unknown sources, there’s a leak detection system that automatically alerts staff.
The Data Center also has a sophisticated fire suppression system installed that is tried and tested by Nasa.
All servers are continuously monitored 24x7x365.
Loss of electrical power supply
|Should we lose electrical power, our servers have a backup supply system that keeps the servers in the Data Center operational whilst the electrical supply is restored.|
Loss of internet connection
|Our Internet connection is designed to be fault tolerant. This means that if one of the links fails, a secondary Internet link automatically takes over – ensuring that you can always connect to your online services such as HH Connect.|
|We have extensive Anti-Virus/e-mail and Internet security systems that constantly check our systems for viruses and malware.|
|Hackers attempting to steal data / Loss of company data||
We have regular security checks by ‘ethical hackers’ – companies who try to find weaknesses in our systems so that we can fix any issues before they occur. Further, all our mobile equipment has full encryption so that should a laptop or tablet be stolen, the data cannot be retrieved. Standard USB memory sticks and other portable storage systems are not permitted on the Helena IT network, thereby preventing staff from transporting data via insecure devices.
Our buildings have CCTV systems and access control systems.
Our Data Centre is highly secure with a separate CCTV, access control and limited access to staff.
|Callers to our OneCall service will be asked to answer Data Protection questions so that we can confirm the identity of the caller before revealing any potentially personal data.|